Admin panels in Piso Wifi routers are managed using IP address 10.0.0.1. The credential for login is performed using the same IP address. It is because the Internet provider doesn’t always give specialized domain name. So, in order to manage the accessibility Wifi router sets an IP address i.e. 10.10 0.1 login page from where the admin can manage users accessibility and modify setting as per the requirement. But sometimes the IP doesn’t open and shows fatal error. This post will deal with all the problem related to accessing your 10.10 0.1 address including the easiest solution to resolve the issue.
How to get 10.10 0.1 login page?
Login into the IP address is possible if you relate to the Wifi router. Follow the steps below to get the login page and get into the admin dashboard:
- Open any browser on your desktop and visit https://10.10.0.1 or simply type 10.10.0.1 on the URL bar. Note not to enter the IP on the search bar otherwise it will display search engine results and you won’t get into the login page.
- Once the login screen appeared. Just type the username and password.
- Click on login after filling the credentials to reach to the router’s admin dashboard.
- You will be able to change any setting in through the admin panel.
Why I am not able to access 10.10 0.1 from Google?
The provided IP for admin panel doesn’t work with www or ftp like network. As it is an IP address so, the accessibility of the URL is only limited to local network. While typing 10.10 0.1 you are getting google or Bing search results not the admin panel because by default the URL tab on your browser displays results of non-URL text. So, avoid adding www before 10.10 0.1. Make sure you relate to the wifi network before typing 10.10 0.1 to get your Wifi admin login page.
Username and password 10.10 0.1
Every router for 10.10 0.1 online client comes with default username and password. If the admin has not changed these credentials till now, then you can try the below username and password to check accessibility.
- Username: root, Password: root
- Username: admin, Password: admin
- Username: root, Password: [empty]
- Username: [empty], Password: password
- Username: admin, Password: password
- Username: admin, Password: 12345678
If all the above doesn’t work, then you can go to the manual of your router or visit their Wifi router website to check for the default username and password. Note that, this will work only if the admin credentials are not changed. It won’t work if it has already been changed using your IP.
Advantage of using 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi
There are several benefits of using Piso Wifi:
- Affordable: People who don’t want to spend more in using Internet can go with Piso Wifi and access the 10.10 0.1 connect. It will share the data source into multiple users which can lower down the price to multiple times.
- Adjustment: The modification of setting in the admin panel can help to define the price of the internet. Maintaining limitation in the bandwidth and internet speed can be done using the setting option available.
- User friendly: There is no tedious process of setup needed to start accessing the internet. The process is very simple and doesn’t need much afford to connect to the web.
Problem while using 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi
The major problem that user face while accessing the Wifi is problem with gateway. Sometimes it takes longer to respond due to multiple network utilization. Users also find it tough to manage the setting as they can’t remember the IP 10.0.0.1. Sometime due to slow server it shows incorrect login credentials for an active account. However, this complains are very rare but somehow users have faced it. Another problem that has been brought to front is the issue of long response time.
Also Read: Top 5 weird website like Fatal to the Flesh
Solutions to Major Server Issues:
Long respond time: This problem is also known by gateway way where the admin page took long time to connect to the server gateway. On such cases try changing the alternate IP to 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.254. Even if it doesn’t fix then check for the wire connection in the Hardware.
Wrong IP address: This problem happens when the wireless network assigns an alternating IP to itself. For this reason, the range of 10.10 0.1 doesn’t work. On such cases you have to manual check which IP is active. Try to open the active IP to access to the login page.
Incorrect login Credentials: If it happens try with the default username and password mentioned above in this article. One of them will surely work if it is not altered by someone after the installation of router.
Frequently Ask Question
1. What is 10.10 0.1 login WiFi?
10.0.0.1 is the specific IP address provided by Wifi routers to access the admin panel. If it is mistyped, then it will display an invalid page error.
2. What is 10.0 0.1 used for?
10.0. 0.1 is the IP address used for login into the admin panel for Wifi routers like Piso, Comcast Xfinity etc. Router companies usually set this IP as admin login page which grant access to the customer to make changes at personal level like increasing or decreasing internet speed. Limiting users for connection etc.
3. How do I pause Chrome 10.0 0.1 Piso WiFi?
Connection can be paused by login into the admin panel. Visit 10.0.0.1 to get the login page. Enter the admin username and password to reach to the admin dashboard. Click on pause connection displaying over the dashboard to pause the Wifi connection.
4. What is the username and password of 10.0 0.1 admin?
In most cases the default username is root and password is blank. If it doesn’t work, go for alternative methods suggested in this post as described above.
Every new user accessing the Wi-Fi in the new router goes through the problem of logging into 10.10 0.1 ip address. People used to forget the numeric IP address and thus don’t able to make changes on their Wi-Fi routers. But, by following the above steps this problem can be resolved. Users can get direct access to their WIFI’s router and modify the setting based on their need.